Areas of Practice:
About Maria Ximena:
Maria Ximena is an international attorney at Muñoz Tamayo & Asociados experienced in corporate affairs and labor relations. She worked at the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) in Washington D.C. as an advisor on corporate matters and labor relations. In this role, she designed the transition scenarios for all employees, within the restructuring process of the private sector operations of the Bank. She has extensive experience in the design and implementation of corporate policies, and has advised start-ups in the design of their business plans. She has also worked for the public sector as Advisor to the Secretary of Government of Bogota.
Before moving abroad, she worked with different law firms in Bogota on corporate matters and advising foreign investors.
- MBA, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom (2015).
- LL.M in Corporate Law, New York University (NYU), New York City, USA (2010).
- Law Degree, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia (2008).
- Minor in Economics, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia (2008).
- Alternative Mechanisms for Dispute Resolution Diploma, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia (2008).
- New York, USA
- Dean´s List Graduate, MBA Imperial College Business School.
- Joan Woodward Postgraduate Memorial Prize, Imperial College Business School.
- Imperial College Business School, MBA Scholarship 2014 – 2015.