Areas of Practice:
- Corporate Law
- Labor law
Virginia is a junior associate who graduated from the Universidad de los Andes in 2017 with a Law Degree and minor in Journalism. There, she received a special mention from the Faculty of Law for her dissertation.
During her studies, Virginia participated in a scholastic exchange with the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and a summer specialization course on Political, economic, and social sciences at the University of Notre Dame du Lac. Before joining MTA, Virginia gained experience working on corporate matters, capital market transactions, and in the assistance and legal planning of a Public Offer of Acquisition.
- Centro de Formación Profesional de la Cámara de Servicios Legales de la ANDI, “The Legal Drafting and Professional Development Program” Certificate (2017).
- Law Degree, Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia (2017).
- Minor in Journalism, Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia (2017).
- Specialization course on “Advanced Studies in Political, Economic, and Social Sciences,” Magna Cum Laude, University of Notre Dame du Lac, Indiana, USA (2015).
- Exchange Program, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Madrid, Spain (2014).