Areas of practice:
- Corporate Law
- International Arbitration
Virginie is a French attorney with a master in International Private Law and International Commercial Law from the University Panthéon Sorbonne in Paris, where she completed her thesis, “Confidentiality in International Arbitration.” Virginie is highly interested in South America: Apart from moving to Colombia in 2016, she participated in a scholastic exchange with the University of Salvador in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2010. Before joining Muñoz Tamayo & Asociados, Virginie worked for 8 months in a law firm in Paris where she dealt with issues of Corporate Law.
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer, Paris Bar School (EFB), Paris, France (2015).
- Master in International Private Law and International Commercial Law, Université Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France (2014).
- Master in public law, administration, and pubilc policy, Université Panthéon Assas, Paris, France (2013).
- Specialization in private law, Université de Toulouse, Toulouse, France (2012).
- University exchange, Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2010-2011).
- Bilingual diploma in french law and the hispanic world, Université de Toulouse, Toulouse, France (2011).