Areas of Practice:
Few have had the exposure to the Colombian financial sector that Felipe has had in the last 30 years. Having joined Colombia’s largest private financial institution, he began gathering extraordinary first-hand experience in both legal and practical operational issues. His work experience includes:
- Banco Andino, Judicial Vice President and General Secretary, 1992-1995;
- Fiduandino S.A., Legal Representative, 1991-1992;
- Banco de Colombia S.A., Director of the Legal Division, 1986-1991;
- Banco Sudameris Colombia S.A., General Secretary and Secretary of the Board of Directors, 1982-1986.
After 20 years in the financial sector he joined Muñoz Tamayo & Asociados, where he has worked for more than 10 years.
- Law Degree, Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia (1983).
- Executive Board Member Blush Bar S.A.S, 2018 to present
- Gas Natural S.A. E.S.P. (Now Naturgy), 2017 – 2018
- TransGas de Occidente S.A., 2008 to 2013
- Lloreda S.A., 2006 to 2011.
- QBE Central de Seguros S.A., 2005 to 2007.
- Industria de Plásticos y Espumas Solveco S.A., 1984 to 2015.
- Leasing Sudameris S.A.,1998- 2001.
- Aseguradora Grancolombiana, 1981-1991.
- Capitalizadora Grancolombiana, 1988-1992.
- Aseguradora Grancolombiana de Vida,1989-1990.
- Almacenar S.A.,1988-1992.
- Abocol S.A. ,1988-1992.
- Granvivienda S.A, 1991-1992.
- Fábrica de Muebles Artecto, 1989-1991.
- Cine Colombia S.A., 1987-1989.
- Automotora Grancolombiana S.A., 1987-1988.