Areas of practice:
- Administrative Law
- Labor Law
- Administrative Controversy Resolution
A seasoned Tax Lawyer and Accountant with more than 25 years of experience, working with important companies on issues related to administrative law, taxes, labor law, Hugo specializes in tax planning and in the resolution of administrative controversies. As a certified accountant and corporate lawyer, he has comprehensive knowledge of both tax and business law, which gives him an invaluable advantage when advising clients on their most critical and sensitive transactions. This Muñoz Tamayo & Asociados lawyer is able to get straight to the point, delivering accurate and efficient advice.
- Master in Law with emphasis in Taxes, Universidad Externado de Colombia (2017).
- Law Degree, Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Bogota, Colombia (2005).
- Postgraduate Degree in Tax Science, Fundación Universitaria Central, Bogota, Colombia (1996).
- BA in Accounting, Universidad la Gran Colombia, Bogota, Colombia (1987).